Healthcare basics for Albertans now available
June 18, 2018
Together with patients, families, citizens and healthcare providers, Alberta Health Services is launching the first in a series of topics for Albertans to understand the healthcare landscape.
Healthcare 101 is an online information series developed with Albertans for Albertans to help people who live in Alberta understand their healthcare system.
Healthcare 101 is a truly collaborative project, co-created and co-designed with Albertans for Albertans to support a better understanding of the healthcare landscape.
Several organizations and AHS departments supported the creation and design of this first topic. Some of the participants include:
- Alberta Health Services (Alberta’s Strategic Clinical Networks™, AHS Engagement and Patient Experience (EPE), and MyHealth.Alberta.ca)
- Health Quality Council of Alberta (HQCA)
- IMAGINE; CITIZENS Collaborating for Health
- Ward of the 21st Century (W21C)
- Alberta Health Advocates (AHA)
- Integrative Health Institute (IHI)
- Patient and Community Engagement Researchers (PaCERS)
- The Alberta SPOR SUPPORT Unit, Patient Engagement Platform
Healthcare basics for Albertans – Healthcare 101 – is now complete.