New look, same great information. Welcome to the HQCA’s newly redesigned website.
Our website is a valuable platform for us to share resources, survey results, new studies, HQCA news and more with Albertans and our healthcare partners. We want to make sure that all this information is accessible, easy to find, and up-to-date, so we are excited to share the new and improved HQCA.ca!
Thank you for your input
We asked for input throughout the process to help guide the development of the new site. We conducted a feedback survey, held an information sorting activity to help with the website organization, and completed user testing. Thank you to everyone who participated, we appreciate your input.
What is new?
When you visit the new site, you will notice a new overall design and that some of the content has moved to different locations. We hope that these changes will make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. Here are a few new features to check out:
- search the Reports Library to find the full collection of HQCA reports including studies, reviews, survey results and qualitative research findings
- learn about good things happening in our healthcare system with Improvement Stories
- use the filter option in the Blogs and Stories section to see the HQCA Matters blogs
- browse the For Patient and Families section to see what’s available
- check out the Accessibility features to improve readability
- watch the About the HQCA video
Let us know what you think
Please let us know if you are finding the new site easier to use! We also want to hear from you if you have any concerns, or simply cannot find a page that may be in a new location. Also, keep an eye out for a follow-up survey seeking feedback on the new site in the coming months!