Changes coming to Panel Reports beginning Nov.15
October 19, 2021
The Health Quality Council of Alberta is now preparing the 2022 Primary Healthcare Panel Reports. As a result, report requestors will notice a few changes with their 2021 panel report while our team works on next year’s report.
What’s changing, beginning Nov. 15…
- All of the measures are available only from the Printable Summary
- The functionality to filter data to narrow down on an area of interest will not be available. The only exception is the COVID-19 Vaccination Data section.
- Requests for new Confirmed Patient List (CPL) reports and all Clinic reports will not be processed between Nov. 15, 2021 and March 2022, when the updated Primary Healthcare Panel Reports are scheduled to release.
- Please note all Proxy report requests and CPL report requests based on CII/CPAR will continue to be fulfilled as they normally do. Requests will take approximately two weeks after all documentation is received.
What Requestors should do…
- If you need to use the filtering functionality in your panel report, plan to do so before Nov. 15.
- If you want to upgrade your Proxy report to a CPL report, submit your request before Nov. 15.
If you have questions about these changes, email email@example.com